Friday, September 05, 2008

top 5 for Katie

Got this from my sis-in-law Katie

TOP 5 THINGS UNDER $5 I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT

  1. Avacados
  2. Peanut Butter
  3. Pocket Books from the library
  4. Ice for my water
  5. story books from the library on my ipod

TOP 5 FAVORITE MOVIES

  1. Annie Hall
  2. She's Having a Baby
  3. Knocked Up
  4. Dial M For Murder
  5. The Story Of Us

TOP 5 BABY NAMES I LOVE (Besides my own Children's)

  1. Eugene
  2. Francesca
  3. Poppy
  4. Van
  5. Quintin

TOP 5 SONGS I COULD LISTEN TO OVER AND OVER AGAIN

  1. December, 1963 (Oh What A Night) - (Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons)
  2. Daughter - (Loudon Wainwright III)
  3. What A Wonderful World - (Louis Armstrong)
  4. Don't Think Twice, It's All Right - (Bob Dylan)
  5. Warm Love - (Van Morrison)

TOP 5 BOOKS I LOVE

  1. Plainsong by Kent Haruf
  2. Beethoven Medal by K.M. Peyton
  3. Learning All The Time by John Holt
  4. Unconditional Parentingby Alfie Kohn
  5. Mutant Message Down Under by Marlo Morgan

TOP 5 THINGS THAT ARE ALWAYS IN MY PURSE

  1. Lip Balm
  2. Extra Diaper Pins
  3. Toy for Maggy
  4. Snack for Fletch
  5. Water bottle

TOP 5 EXPERIENCES THAT CHANGED MY LIFE FOREVER

  1. The first time I talked with Jim in his driveway in SLO, it was all an accident - but look where it got us!
  2. Fletcher's birth
  3. Maggy's birth
  4. Traveling around the states in my Mom's VW bus camping at National parks for three weeks one summer
  5. Every time Fletch and Maggy look at each other and smile

TOP 5 CURRENT OBSESSIONS

  1. Reading
  2. Cooking/Baking and trying out new foods, new recipes
  3. Sewing, clothes for my kiddos, skirts for myself, maybe curtains, hopefully a quilt for Fletch
  4. Penn Says podcasts on my ipod
  5. Homeschooling, following Fletcher's lead

TOP 5 PLACES I’D LIKE TO GO

  1. The same National Park trip with my own family
  2. The Smithsonian with my kiddos
  3. Strawberry Music Festival in Yosemite with lots of friends and family
  4. Anywhere with Jim, just the two of us for a few days, maybe camping
  5. A seaside cabin on the east coast - Cape Cod?

TOP 5 APPLIANCES/KITCHEN TOOLS I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT

  1. Food Processor
  2. Blender
  3. Cast Iron Pans
  4. Knife sharpener (which Jim bought me after I asked him to get my knives professional sharpened - who knew it was so easy!)
  5. garlic press

TOP 5 PEOPLE WHO’S TOP 5 LISTS I’D LOVE TO SEE

  1. Barbara
  2. Teresa


No comments: