Monday, November 17, 2008

Today...

was my first day at work.
Here are the highlights since I'm too tired to write much:

I was teary a bit all day.
The kids in my class are too cute for words.
I missed Maggy so much.
Pumping sucks.
Running around after 13 kids is more work than two.
I missed Fletch and Jim, conversations, laughter, and hugs.
I feel grateful for the job.
I'm glad my sister is my boss.
I love being at home.
I missed Maggy, missed cuddling all day, and nursing her whenever she wanted.
Maggy did great.
Fletcher was a huge help to Jim.
Two minutes after I left in the morning Maggy's poop and pee ran out of her diaper all over the floor.
Then Fletch spilled his hot chocolate.
Then Jim decided he should go back to work.
Then they settled in and did just fine.
It felt so good to hold Maggy on my lunch break.
We're going to make it.

No comments: