Friday, April 10, 2009

WARNING!!!!!!!

DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, READ ON IF YOUR STOMACH IS EASILY UPSET BY GROSS STUFF!!!

I WARNED YOU......

(Harvest, I mean it.)



Jim called me at work today and says, "I walked up to Maggy to wipe her nose and saw legs hanging out of her mouth."



(you're most likely thinking what I thought: "what? did he just say legs? i must have misunderstood. what kind of legs can he mean? a star wars figure?")



Jim continues, "She ate a mosquito eater. Are they poisonous?"



(ok, first: I'm immediately bombarded by a visual. EWWWWWWWW.
I may never kiss my daughter again.
that is seriously gross.
YUCK!!!!
i can't stop picturing those nasty little legs sticking out of my sweet girl's mouth.)




Me, "No they are not poisonous. I really wish you had not told me about this."

1 comment:

luckypennymake said...

Well after the warning I envisioned frog legs or something, so I was kind of relieved that it was just a mosquito eater. But, then I realized she ate a bug. Yeah, gross.