Sunday, January 16, 2011

I am.....

trying to wrap my head around all the things I want to do for Fletcher's birthday party, with the very little time I have between now and then.

feeling excited and tired.  Went to a laboring woman's house yesterday with Edana to give the mom-to-be a massage.  What a gift.  I do love homebirth.  I love birth.  Wish I could have stayed through till the end, but it was nice to come home to smiles, and a sleeping girl.

wishing I had worked harder last year to loose weight, it's only getting harder.

trying to drink my coffee without milk and sugar, yuck.

thankful I am going to start earlier hours at the preschool = more time with family and or more likely more time to build massage practice and work with Edana.

amazed by my kids, they are so big, both physically and emotionally.  WOW.  Life is amazing and so good.

No comments: