Saturday, August 08, 2009

Maggy is....


is dancing all the time. She's got moves too!


quite the goofball. I love it, she laughs so much, I can't help but laugh with her.




helping Jim with the sprinklers. She takes her job very seriously.


only occasionally does she allow me to put her hair up. Then she pulls the pony tail or barrette right out. Her bangs are so long now, we are talking about cutting it. The funny thing is, I thought I would be all for cutting it, Jim said he never wanted to cut it. Now, he says - let's do it. I just can't!

so sweet and funny.

totally in love with her brother. She tries to do absolutely everything he does - including diving off the arm of the couch. On nights when he falls asleep before her, she will often go into his room and crawl into bed with him, pull up the covers and sing to him while petting his head.

talking all the time!!! She repeats everything she hears: sure, awsome - this is a current favorite word of hers, stop it!, Bretcher, Bretch, milt (milk), doggy, side, swing, pool, bath, night-night, bye-bye, and so very much more.

No comments: