Friday, July 18, 2008

Jim is on a Beer Run

Jim spends many evenings on his My Space page while I'm putting the kiddos to bead. He puts on headphones and listens to him music real loud and laughs a lot. Mostly at his own profile!
Tonight I came down, relatively early for our kids at 9:30 and settled in to knit and watch t.v. when Jim announced he was going out for a beer. Ok, I said, get me some ice cream.
Well, I was going to pop into Hover's and grab a beer at the bar.
Oh, ok.
It's been so long since he's been out to a bar, you should have seen his face. He was so excited, just going out in his old truck, Big Blue. Out for a cruise and see if there is anyone interesting to talk to at the bar.
This has always been one of my favorite things about us. He loves to go out, I love to stay in and have the place to myself. Enjoy yourself babe!


No comments: